Fertilizing and weed control are the foundation of a healthy lawn. We start with an organic based fertility and weed control program to “jumpstart” a lawn. We also take a FREE soil sample before our first treatment. We test the soil with Penn State University in order to determine the actual needs of your lawn. We then begin to customize each of your future treatments based upon the results, creating a truly personalized fertility program. We also work directly with our customers to create their own fertilization treatment program based on their wants and expectations of our service.
Our usual recommendation starts with six simple treatments. All six treatments consist of a granular fertilizer and liquid weed control application. These treatments are made every four to five weeks, typically beginning in early March and ending in late November. We also offer additional treatments such as the lime application, grub preventive or curative application, summer insect control (flea & tick), fungicide programs and aeration and seeding.
For more information about our different programs, treatments or prices please go to our CONTACT US page.
Our lawn care services reach most towns in Southeastern PA including:
- The Main Line area from Wynnewood, Ardmore and Haverford all the way out to Malvern & Frazier and all Route 30 towns in between.
- Delaware County, PA: from Newtown Square and Broomall to Wallingford and Media, and also out to Glen Mills and Chadds Ford.
- Chester County, PA: West Chester and Kennett Square, out to Lincoln University and Chester Springs.
- Montgomery County, PA: from King of Prussia and Conshohocken to Blue Bell, Fort Washington, and Huntington Valley
- New Castle County, Delaware: Wilmington, Hockessin, and Newark.