Since our inception in 2005, the staff of Delaware Valley Turf have stressed the importance of Aeration and Seeding. This is probably the most effective action you can take towards obtaining a thick healthy lawn. Additionally, there is a difference in the service various companies provide. Find out what they are doing, how they are doing it and the products that they are using. It makes a big difference. If you get quoted a really cheap price for Aeration and Seeding then the company doing it is most likely cutting corners by rushing through the job or worse, using cheap seed that won’t yield real results.
Proper aeration does three things. It opens the soil up for better exchange of gases for root health and uptake of nutrients, it relieves compaction and it makes a terrific seedbed for the introduction of new plants. This process allows you to build a more desirable lawn by introducing better turfgrass varieties. Some of the varieties that we have used in the past include:
- Rebel Exeda – Turf-type tall fescue
- Monet Tall Fescue
- Davinci Tall Fescue
Call now for the varieties that we are using this fall. Additionally, unlike most companies in this area, we aerate all lawns in two directions and drag all cores with a harrow afterwards. This breaks up all cores that were brought to the surface and buries all seed under the soil where a higher percentage of seeds will germinate resulting in a thicker, healthier turf.
Wholesale Lawn Care Product Supply Store For the Contractor of DIYer: Don’t forget that we also sell grass seed, fertilizers, weed/pest control products and small tools to contractors and do it yourself homeowners. Feel free to stop on by and talk turf if you are in the Broomall, PA area, Monday to Friday, 7 am – 4 p.m. click above for directions.
As always, if you have any questions about our lawn care services in Delaware County including the Main Line, Chester County and West Chester, or other area locations – please don’t hesitate to call us or use our contact form above to send us an email about your needs. Contact info: 610-328-4170, email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please click or tap to go to our CONTACT US page.
Our lawn care services reach most towns in Southeastern PA & Northern DE including:
- The Main Line area from Wynnewood, Ardmore and Haverford all the way out to Malvern & Frazier and all Route 30 towns in between.
- Delaware County, PA: from Newtown Square and Broomall to Wallingford and Media, and also out to Glen Mills and Chadds Ford.
- Chester County, PA: West Chester and Kennett Square, out to Lincoln University and Chester Springs.
- Montgomery County, PA: from King of Prussia and Conshohocken to Blue Bell, Fort Washington, and Huntington Valley
- New Castle County, Delaware: Wilmington, Hockessin, and Newark.