Arguably the most common lawn pests in our area are grub worms or white grubs. Grubs can be extremely destructive to the healthiest of lawns if a preventive treatment or immediate curative application is not made during the early stages of infestation. Peak feeding season for these destructive little devils is around early fall every year. Therefore we make our Grub preventive application during the summer for the best control.
In addition to a preventive grub treatment, we also offer a curative application for our customers who prefer to wait for grub damage to occur, then take action. Just remember if this sounds like you, then you need to really pay attention to your lawn in the late summer and early fall because it doesn’t take long for grubs to literally take a big bite out of your lawn.
Our lawn care services reach most towns in Southeastern PA including:
- The Main Line area from Wynnewood, Ardmore and Haverford all the way out to Malvern & Frazier and all Route 30 towns in between.
- Delaware County, PA: from Newtown Square and Broomall to Wallingford and Media, and also out to Glen Mills and Chadds Ford.
- Chester County, PA: West Chester and Kennett Square, out to Lincoln University and Chester Springs.
- Montgomery County, PA: from King of Prussia and Conshohocken to Blue Bell, Fort Washington, and Huntington Valley
- New Castle County, Delaware: Wilmington, Hockessin, and Newark.