Why do it?
Perimeter pest control is a good idea because insects belong outdoors and not inside your home. In addition to keeping your lawn free of turf-grass pests we also can keep your home protected from nasty insects that infiltrate your home and pose a threat to you and your family’s health. Our Home Perimeter Pest Control program will prevent pests such as cockroaches, spiders, ants, centipedes, crickets, earwigs, fleas, and ticks to name a few.
How it’s done
Prior to our treatments our technicians will scout the exterior of your home and surrounding area for any pest populations needing to be addressed. We will also examine your home for any clear entry points that insects would infiltrate or inhabit. Finally, we will safely apply a broad spectrum insecticide around the perimeter of your home creating a barrier between your home and outside. Our Home perimeter pest control program will prevent access to these nuisance insects throughout the year.
Is it people/pet/plant safe?
The products we use and the manor we are able to utilize them are not harmful to plants and shrubs adjacent to your home. Additionally, the treated areas are seldom visited by people and pets alike. Moreover, we ask for appropriate drying time following any treatment to ensure there is no unnecessary contact while treated areas are wet. Once the treatment is dry, the treated areas will pose no threat to you or your pets.
For more information about all of our programs, treatments or prices please click or tap to go to our CONTACT US page.
Our lawn care and home perimeter pest control services reach most towns in Southeastern PA & Northern DE including:
- The Main Line area from Wynnewood, Ardmore and Haverford all the way out to Malvern & Frazier and all Route 30 towns in between.
- Delaware County, PA: from Newtown Square and Broomall to Wallingford and Media, and also out to Glen Mills and Chadds Ford.
- Chester County, PA: West Chester and Kennett Square, out to Lincoln University and Chester Springs.
- Montgomery County, PA: From King of Prussia and Conshohocken to Blue Bell, Fort Washington, and Huntington Valley
- New Castle County, Delaware: Wilmington, Hockessin, and Newark.