Delaware Valley Turf offers two programs to target insects
A. The Summer Insect Control treatment is used for flea and tick control to protect your pets and children. However, this treatment also protects against other destructive pests to turfgrass that is common to our area such as chinch bugs. These have become more common here in the last few years.If you have zoysia or bermudagrass in your lawn, and see insect damage, chinch bugs are your primary suspect. These bugs have proven to be very problematic on cool and warm season grass; the fact that this treatment also handles this pest too is another reason to consider this treatment.
B. The Mosquito Control treatment is used to control the mosquito populations is your yard. Mosquitoes are not just annoying insects that cause your skin to be irritated but also vectors of diseases such as west nile virus and zika. Mosquitoes pose no threat to the turf; however they ruin cookouts and outdoor parties quite easily. Please call our office if you are interested in getting a price for a mosquito control program, or one time treatment, for your property; follow this link for more information. For our Home Perimeter Pest control program, follow this link.
For more information about all of our programs, treatments or prices please click or tap to go to our CONTACT US page.
Our lawn care and summer insect control services reach most towns in Southeastern PA & Northern DE including:
- The Main Line area from Wynnewood, Ardmore and Haverford all the way out to Malvern & Frazier and all Route 30 towns in between.
- Delaware County, PA: from Newtown Square and Broomall to Wallingford and Media, and also out to Glen Mills and Chadds Ford.
- Chester County, PA: West Chester and Kennett Square, out to Lincoln University and Chester Springs.
- Montgomery County, PA: from King of Prussia and Conshohocken to Blue Bell, Fort Washington, and Huntington Valley
- New Castle County, Delaware: Wilmington, Hockessin, and Newark.