Delaware Valley Turf has been working on the Main Line of Philadelphia since 2005. We understand the strengths and challenges that each neighborhood in the area faces, such as:
- Tree cover in town such as Gladwyne, Wynnewood, Narberth, Wayne and Berwyn
- Lesser Celandine invasion in the spring in Haverford, Bala Cynwyd, Ardmore, Penn Valley and Wynnewood.
- Naturally Basic (pH > 7) soils along parts of Malvern north of Swedesford Rd.
- Shallow soils from shale and low organic matter topsoil in areas in Wayne and Devon.
- Areas in Penn Wynn and Haverford that are particularly vulnerable to disease outbreaks due to their proximity to Darby Creek.
We take the time each visit to understand the property and its conditions. We identify areas or conditions that could present problems or is currently under attack. Our approach is simple; use the most advanced products and monitor the property throughout the season for problems.
Who We Are? Delaware Valley Turf is a locally owned and operated company that formed when two smaller companies merged. We are all born and raised in the Delaware Valley. All employees have a formal education (B.S. or Associates) from a university in Turfgrass Science, Agronomy or Soil Science. Additionally, we all have backgrounds in golf course or athletic field management.
What We Do? Delaware Valley Turf is a lawn care company and wholesale distributor of turfgrass seed and management products. In addition to Fertilizing & Weed Control, Aeration & Seeding, and Grub & Pest Control for your lawn, our Lawn Care Store in Broomall, PA sells products to DIY home owners, and to professional landscapers, lawn care companies, municipal and county agencies and golf courses.
Where We Work? Our warehouse location is in Broomall, PA but we work all over the Delaware Valley and we have many customers on the Main Line.
How We Are Different? Our focus is the growth and management of turfgrass on properties in the Delaware Valley. We provide our clients with the knowledge and customer service they require. You can expect honest evaluations and solutions. You can also expect to talk to a manager not a secretary. And finally, you can expect the use of the finest products in the most environmentally responsible manner.